- The Court of Session in the legal jurisdiction of Scotland found in favour of Dame Elish Angiolini in her suit against me for defamation.
- No damages were awarded but the court decided to undergo a diet of taxation to allocate Dame Elish Angiolini`s expenses to me.
- As it has been established that Dame Elish Angiolini`s expenses were in fact paid for by the UK taxpayer via a secret fund operated with the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal`s Service, I served notice via the Court of Session Auditor requiring evidence the Dame Elish had, or would, suffer any financial loss.
- Dame Elish either would not, or could not, provide any such evidence.
- I gave ample time... absent which Dame Elish would be abandoning any claim against me.
- This notice period expired on 24th December 2014. And with it expired any liability I might have to Dame Elish Angiolini.
That letter was drafted a year ago and things have moved on.
Coverage begins at 44.50 minutes:
"So if anybody can be available to help support Robert, please let [UK Column] know and [they will] give further contact details."
See here http://www.ukcolumn.org/