bowling

bowling

Monday 29 December 2014

Ashya King`s family afraid to return to England



"Recalling his terror when he was stopped at Gatwick airport last month, Brett said: "People keep saying ‘Come back to England, everything will be safe, it’ll be easy’."

"So I tried it. I wanted to turn the heating off in my house and drain the water because I thought it was going to get cold. I also wanted to see my mum because we miss her."

"I didn’t think there would be any hassle – but there was."

"When you have been labelled as ‘on the run’ you are affected psychologically. It’s affected my confidence, even when walking into a shop where there are security guards."

"At Gatwick they stopped me and said the police want to talk to me again, so it really hit me on a raw spot."

"I’d like to go back to England again in the New Year but I don’t want any more hassle."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ashya-kings-family-scared-come-4882492

No comments:

Post a Comment